I don't no what to do I have fallen in love and having an affair with my partners brother in law! I want to be with him and I'm very unhappy in my relationship what should I do?
Loulou234 Loulou234
1 Response Sep 25, 2012

you should leave the man your with and go for the man that makes you feel good:)