Ep Feedback "virtual Brainstorm" --"BLOGS" Section
Chuggin' away... I think that could be our theme here. We are working hard at a variety of things... and one of them is the true "red headed" child of EP -- Blogs. This is the odded section of the site in the sense that the people who love it... well, LOVE IT and use it regularly / daily... and then others don't use it at all.
So my first questions divide this way:
1. Do you use blogs? If so, why do you use them? What do you like about them?
2. If you don't use blogs, why don't you use them? Is there anything that would make you want to use them?
Now, with those first questions out of the way... I would turn to some other key specifics:
3. How can EP improve the blogging experience for you?
4. How can EP make blogging better / easier for you?
5. How can EP improve reading other people's blogs for you?
6. What is missing from EP blogs?
OK... so those are the questions and they are some pretty meaty ones, I know. I would love for you to share your comments here so that we can all engage together around our shared ideas.
Before I go, I will add one idea:
What do you think of revising blogs and transforming them into something called "Journals" or "Diaries" and not only would this be your space for your more "stream of consciousness" / daily thoughts writing (called journaling back when we were in English class ;) )... but it would also be a place for you to outline and manage your goals and keep track of your overall self -- not just your thoughts, but your development and accomplishments. This would be a new place where the story of "you," just you, lives in your journal... would that be something interesting to both you guys who use blogs every day and those of you who never use them?
We are very open to other ideas... so don't keep quiet on this one.
Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts!