rarely do i cry about serious things... i wish i could but i cant....
i have been known to cry over the most ridiculous things...
cute things like
- hamsters passing flowers
- little children who are painfully cute
- a guy from uni coming in in mittens (again, painfully cute)
- pretty songs, not even lyrically emotional, but just pretty music
- nice views that make me feel small but happy
- winnie the pooh
- cute kids clothes
small things like
- snapping a guitar string
- the shop not having green and blacks chocolate
- running out of coffee or sweetener
- someone being late or cancelling plans
- not having clean socks
- post it notes saying i love you
- seeing someone getting flowers
- going to St Pancras and seeing families and lovers being reunited at christmas.
Tesse 18-21, F 8 Responses 1 Nov 18, 2008