Wives: How To Spank Your Hisband 101First, you must be determined that you are going to follow through with the discipline. No wife ever gets it right the first time. But, it will be a first time for your husband as well, so don't worry about that. It is extremely essential to remain totally feminine throughout the process.
Here are a few extremely important pointers:
1. You must NEVER ask his permission to punish him! Ever. It is your decision, make it and stand firm.
2. You must both be in a comfortable setting. For instance-he shouldn't be laying on a cold floor. You shouldn't be sitting on an uncomfortable chair. The room temperature should not be hot or cold, but very comfortable.
3. Make sure he takes a shower first. It will open his pores and make your work more effective.
4. If you have made up your mind, NEVER allow him to talk you out of or diminish a spanking. Don't let him hesitate.
5. The first times you spank him, don't be brutal. You don't want to scare him away from future spankings. You need to be very aware of his body language. Don't spank too fast. Let it sink in. He may even enjoy the first few spankings. That is acceptable for now. You will change that in due time.
6. It will be normal for him to become aroused when you are spanking him, at first. This is expected and acceptable.
7. It is best to initiate the "lesson" when he is "in the mood" for intimacy. When a man is aroused, he is much easier to control and deal with.
8. Start with a minor infraction-like leaving the toilet seat up, or not lifting the seat and dripping on it. The punishment should be in line with the offense.
9. The first several spankings should be with your hand only. You can graduate to an implement soon enough.
10. No need for the female to make any comments during the spanking. You may offer short replies to his pleas and begging, but stay firm.
11. When the spanking session is over, it’s OVER. His debt for poor behavior is paid in full. It isn’t fair or proper for you to hold a grudge after you're done. If you don't feel the slate is now clean, then you are at fault for being too lenient. Make a mental note for the next time.
(Just a hint from experience: When you think he has been punished enough, ADD another 10 to 20 smacks. Ladies ALWAYS go too lightly in the beginning, until their confidence grows.)
You should have a quiet and soundproof room. You both want to keep this very private between the two of you. (We have a special room set up in the ba
As soon as you detect that his behavior needs correction, make a note of it and address it that same evening. It can't wait, he must be corrected promptly for the discipline to effective. After you get in bed, you should leave a light on and tell him that "we” need to discuss something- - his disrespectful behavior (or whatever) and proceed to let him know what specifically he has done or said that was out of line. You then TELL him that he acted childish and now he will be punished like a naughty little boy. At this point, he will be shocked and probably scared. Next, this is very important: if he tries to apologize, you have already won! This is when you have him in your complete control. You must be strong, and tell him he may apologize AFTER he has been punished.
Now is the time for you to move to your chair, or sit up in bed. Next, in a soft but FIRM voice, tell him to lay across your lap. While you remove any pajamas that he is wearing, you should tell him your rules. He must not kick his feet, or attempt to cover his bottom with his hands. He must stay across your lap until you are satisfied that he has learned his lesson. If you have decided to spank with an implement like a ruler or spoon, you should have it ready, but hopefully not in plain sight. He should not be able to see what is coming. He should have his eyes closed, or better, have them covered. It will increase your control over the situation. Tell him that if his hands get in the way, or he kicks or moves, then you will have to add another spanking after you are done with his first one. (Usually three or four smacks with a belt will prevent that in the future.) After you are both comfortable, it is time for you to begin. At first, he will beg for mercy and leniency. I can’t stress enough just how important it is for you to be firm, and follow your original intentions. Trust me, he will respect you much more, after wards, if you are firm now.
If you choose to use your hand, then fifty to a hundred slaps should suffice. You will judge by the color of his skin. A light spanking will be pink, and a more thorough one will produce a deeper red. If you use an implement, then perhaps only half of that many, depending on how surly his conduct was. It is a good idea to save the hardest smacks for the end. It will leave a more lasting impression. Let the color be your guide initially. After you gain more experience, it will come naturally.
Men are traditionally taught that it's not cool to cry. However, the therapeutic thing about spanking is that people often allow themselves to age regress. The act of laying over my knee with his pants and underpants pulled down with his bottom upturned has the effect of making a grown man feel like a little boy. Once he feels younger, he may give himself permission to shed tears just as he would if he were laying over his mommy's lap.
When you have completed his punishment, you should have him remain in position. Usually, I rub some cool lotion into his bottom right after I am done. He must remain still for this. It will soothe, but also remind him that you are in control. His eyes should remain covered or closed the whole time. At times, during the rub down, I give my husband a few sharp smacks, just to remind him that I am currently in charge, and that he must still submit.
I promise that you will see a marked improvement in his demeanor towards you. In time it may fade, and then you will need to have a little reminder session in order to help him get back on track. He will respect and love you for it. All this will be a great stress reliever for you, and will add a spark to your relationship.