How The Uk Authorities TerroriseThe authorities are well underway with their covert operation sometimes known as community mobbing/gang stalking in the UK,and heres a brief idea how they are operating this illegal,inhumane and immoral terrorism against their own population.
Through groups such as neighbourhood watch (neighbourhood deathwatch),some church groups (yes,church groups) and others such as the freemasons,the target is subjected to a psychological 24/7 battle to retain control of their faculties.Everyday life becomes a gauntlet of hate and abuse which must be faced,walked and dealt with.Going to the local shop becomes a battleground,with people from these groups,and nearly all shops employing at least one or two who are involved in their private lives.So cleverly have the authorities devised this deadly game,that it can be done to the target right under the noses of innocent bystanders,without the bystanders having any idea its happening.
The groups are organised by the police,who are playing a ridiculous game of admit/deny they know anything about it.Roughly 40% of police Ive talked to admit they know of it and it happening in their area.Yet the other 60% supposedly have never heard of it.This is an untenable situation to claim,totally unacceptable and yet they are being allowed to carry on without others questioning this obvious lie simply because the authorities have placed a blackout on ANY mention of community mobbing in the press and any other media outlet.
Whats taking place is murder.Murder by terrorists.These people lie,deceive,steal,vandalise and actively participate in actions designed to drive the victim to suicide/complete psychological breakdown.They are getting away with it too.Nobody is interested when it doesnt affect them,and this is a very foolish attitude which will cost them all they know and have,unless people wake up to the evils being done by those who rule us.
Forget about the "terrorists" abroad,they are right here,in the roads and towns and cities of the UK,quietly killing innocent people.
pedrohedgerow 51-55, M 11 Responses 14 Jan 2, 2013