Losing Faith In United States

I am owed over 10,000 dollars in child support and retroactive he owes me more than that the bas@#^& does not want to pay. I was told if I file federal charges he might not be able to get a job again and that will hurt my chances. The state he lived in previously hid him out for so long it sickens me, the state said unless I had his Social Security number, regardless of the fact that we lived together and he bolted to AVOID responsibility, that I wasn't entitled to his unlisted address. Now that he has moved I have to file from here but through the state of California, so far in the last 9 months they still haven't taken him to court since I filed. This whole thing makes me doubt that we really live in a decent country.
thoughtshopefull thoughtshopefull
Jan 14, 2013