The Top 10 Reasons....
10. I've got no motherly instinct. I've never felt it at all, even when around babies. I don't see the facination.
9. Screaming and whining just grate on my nerves.
8. Pain of childbirth? No thanks. Stretching out that area down there? No thanks. Chance of ripping up perineium/anal area.......yep.....No thanks. Okay, couple that with all the possible physical effects that can happen. Heck, my mother's uterus started falling (down towards her vajayjay), and she only had one kid.
7. Having to be responsible for another human for at least 18 years? No thanks.
6. Having to spend an untold amount of money on diapers, food, daycare, schooling, clothing, etc for said being. No thanks.
5. Not adding to the overpopulation and enviornmental problems of this planet.
4. Not being able to drop everything and go on vacation, where I want, when I want.
3. There are so many bad genes floating around in my family, those don't need to be passed on. There are enough people in my family doing that. As the generations progress in my family, they seem to be having more and more health problems. Not to mention that I come from butt-ugly lines.
2. I don't want to expose another being to the emotional/verbal abuse I suffered growing up (still happens to an extent, I know it wouldn't change)
1. I have an anger problem. That should be reason enough.