I Love To Make Recipes My OwnI really enjoy good food and cooking to make wonderfully, tasty dishes that are colorful, nutritious and fun!!
I LOVE to take recipes from other cultures and make them my own. I am working on Asian cooking right now. I ADDED 2 T of Thai pepper paste and only a pinch of red pepper flakes. It should taste like a spicy teriyaki grilled salmon; delicious.
here it is:
Grilled Salmon II
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:20 Min
Ready In: 6 Hrs 30 Min
Yield 4 servingsIngredients
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Whisk together peanut oil, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, green onions, garlic, brown sugar, ginger, red chile flakes, sesame oil, and salt. Place fish in a glass dish, and pour marinade over all. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
- Preheat barbecue or gas grill.
- Oil the grill rack, and adjust height to 5 inches from coals. Remove salmon from marinade, and place on grill. Grill for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at thickest part, or until fish just flakes when tested with a fork. Turn halfway through cooking.