How It Was That I Came To Consciousness

Less than few weeks of his fourteenth birthday, a young boy fell 40-60 feet unto rocks at Horse Shoe Canyon in Starved Rock National Park. His badly damaged body was taken to a hospital several hours after the accident. He nearly died from blood loss and erratic heart beats. He eventually settled into a coma where he was until I found his body on May 18th 1963.

I remember realizing that I wasn't bricks and passed through the walls into corridors. It was a hospital full of bodies. I was close to the floor maybe five or six inches up. I entered several rooms and entered the bodies of those present. It was exhilarating and addicting. Such emotion, feelings, sensational rhythms and oscillations of dna and cellular respiration. In each the destination appeared to be a place with a chair and other adornments. The Light Way I traveled in each was very similar in form but varied in color and tone. Seated on the chair I saw the occupant or owner. Some were young and nervous, others were old and even ancient with flowing beards and wizened faces. The chair was their throne. I would later refer to this as the seat of consciousness.

Seems no one wanted to share their chair. Their well processed data, served as information, fed them and each had a control panel they used to make the body do things. I felt left out. I wanted a body too. Never one to quit, I kept exploring the rooms and came across the room of a nearly 14 year old male body and there was no one in the chair.

I was apprehensive but emboldened by the thrill of potential. I sat down in the chair and looked for the control panel. That's when the whooshing and clanking sounds started and I began to feel very oozy. What had been crystal clear was fuzzy beyond recognition. I struggled to get up from the chair without success. I was trapped, infected, or worse, leaking into this reality. I tried to remain conscious but the energy of the body and brain amped me constantly through the chair. I was buzzing but only slightly aware. The body had its way and for the first six or seven years everything was a blur of feelings and very fuzzy perceptions of reality. By the time the body was 21 years old, I began to re-member myself. Still a bit dazed from the immersive ride through electrical storms and sensual reality waves, I learned how to get off the chair, even if only for moments initially only to be snapped back rigidly vibrating with the chair and its plane. It would be another ten years or so before I was able to remain off the chair at will. There were times I felt like a moth and the chair was a light I was fated to circle.

It was during my twenties when I first encountered the three creatures. Each individually had presented themselves to me. One was like 'everything'. Its essence permeated the molecular domain. I called it 'the Not Me'. We were not really friends, perhaps just travelers whose paths had crossed. It had no name and certainly wasn't a he or she. It wasn't kind or clever but it did have forever and so accomplished everything possible, not necessarily reasonable. I felt myself in the presence of God.

The second creature was certainly more human like and seemed to exist in a domain or dimension near or overlapping this one. I thought of the creature as a he. With an appearance similar to a monkey but walking upright like a man, he was short and appeared quite young. His body was covered with a short brown fur and his face was also fur covered but with much shorter hair. When I looked at him, he looked at me and that moment is as clear today as it was then. Recognition or connection occurred. He turned and proceeded to run into the room becoming smaller and smaller while moving faster and faster until he disappeared. I felt curiosity and wonder.

The third creature was more ethereal and barely organic in nature. Like the first creature, it felt impersonal and cold. There were about 12-15 glowing lights, very shiny and bright. They moved about very slowly like tiny flying saucers. I was changing a car tire when I first saw them. They hovered about and followed me from side to side for more than twenty minutes one afternoon. I felt tranquil and watched over.

During the next ten years, I came across people who had also seen or knew about the small brown creature. Some of my connections with these people was extra ordinary. ESP and remote viewing were enhanced as were other 'things' of synchronicity. I grew up and began to explore the human psyche, analyze motivations, and run tests and experiments. The most important of these tests was to determine if I was leaking. Imagine yourself in a box with only one door and no other openings. Initially the door is closed. You begin by pondering the question: If I open the door with stuff leak in or will I leak out? If stuff leaks in is it good or bad? If I leak out will I disappear? I still don't know the answer to the question but I do have a good approximation. During the study I also discovered a bit more about myself and how the body and I interacted.
NothingisReal NothingisReal
61-65, M
Jun 25, 2012