I have to go in to get screws removed from my leg in a couple weeks. My surgeon said the surgery is called something that starts with a D and sounds like the word Dynomite... I can't for the life of me remember what the word is. Anyone??
LetsGetDogWeird LetsGetDogWeird
22-25, F
1 Response Aug 21, 2014

did you get the screws out? remember the name? hope you're recovering well