Use The Law Against Crazy Baby Mommas
In July 2008, I met my husband. We instantly fell in love and him being stationed (he's military) abroad soon after for 6 months did nothing to shake our bond. In January of 2009 when he returned from overseas, he mentioned to his baby mother that he had met somebody and it was definitely serious and he wanted their daughter to meet me and she went BESERK!. Now might I mention that they had been not dated for over 2 years during which time she had been dating other people and even introduced them to my husband who had always tried to be respectful and supportive.
Anyway, my husband suggested that she meet me to which she replied, "YES, SO I CAN WHOP HER ***"!. Now, I must admit that I started questioning if they had something going on that he did not want to tell me about because I could not believe a woman would degrade herself so much over a man she had not been with for over 2 years. But after over 2 years of madness, I now know the answer YES!!!. After that conversation, she tried running him over with her car, followed him for hours, started throwing rocks at his car and then after that kept away the baby for months. This really hurt my husband because at the time he had a court order in place for joint custody and everytime he would turn up to get his daughter she would not be there and he would call the cops and they would say that they can do nothing but give him a police report.
He continued paying child all the months he never saw the baby and I encouraged him throughout it all that it is CHILD support and what the mom says or does, is irrelevant and so he needs to pay. It was so hard but we kept the faith and in November of 2009 we filed contempt of court charges against her and she replied by filing for sole custody on the grounds that my husband has no interest in his daughter. Her charges were quite frivolous and the judge agreed in January 2010 because nobody who has no interest takes the mom to court because she will not make him see the baby which was the point of the contempt charges. The judge also called her malicious and bitter and that the next time she tries to keep the baby away she will serve some jail time.
We no longer have issues with her keeping the child away because she now understands that we are not afraid to dragging her *** to court, no matter how long it takes. Here are the rules to follow if want to win using the legal route:
1) If you do not have court ordered visitation, get it! No angry bitter woman should decide how often your man sees his child, let the court decide that.
2) If you have court ordered visitation and she doesn't turn up or refuse to hand over the child, CALL the POLICE!. They will tell you it is a civil matter and they cannot help. That is BS! be persistent and ask for a police report. They will need to see your court order so make sure you have it on hand.
3) DOCUMENT every communication with the Crazy! As such I would suggest that you limit all telephone conversations especially if your man is making plans as to when to see the child, have it in a text message or email. And all the hate mails and texts that she sends, SAVE THEM. You can imagine my husband's baby momma's surprise when my husband's attorney started reading text messages that were over a year old to the judge of her rants and threats to keep away the baby. She had forgotten them but not us.
4) DOCUMENT all incidents and run-ins you may have with the CRAZY because over time you might forget what really happened.
5) When you pay child support make sure it by a verifiable method, NO CASH.
6) Encourage your man to be a model dad. When you have a looming legal battle make sure that your committment cannot be questioned. Be on time for pick ups, smile and be polite (this hard, I know) , take the child out to play in park, Monkey Joes, have conversations with the child but most of all take pictures of all these activities. This might sound a bit fake but if CRAZY suggests that you have no interest, nothing like a scrap book of fun times that will dispel that lie to a judge.
7) Be prepared to lose a few battles to win the war. I cannot tell how many times throughout that year my husband and I would travel 5 hours to pick up the child and we would have to return home empty handed and depressed when baby momma would not turn up at the pick up location. But we always got a police report but we had our day in court, after months of patience and strategic planning.
Be on your game new girlfriends and wives and always remember that a crazy baby momma is just the idiot that your man should have just made give him a blow job! Any woman that does not not have the class and grace to move on when somebody clearly has no interest in her is to be pitied. Do not allow her to vex your spirit! Bitterness and anger only cause wrinkles and obesity, and you do not want any of that!