I Hate What He Has Done to Our Country. I Think Everyone Should

* Call Eric Holder at 202-514-2001 and tell him to appoint an Independent Special Prosecutor to Investigate the Crimes of the Bush Administration.
* Continue to call Eric Holder for one week each and every day restating your demands.
* On every outgoing email place a note at the bottom with Eric Holder's phone number and email AskDOJ@usdoj.gov asking the recipient to either call or email him our demands.

JojoWazoo JojoWazoo
46-50, F
Feb 14, 2009