Everything He Does That I Hate. The Little Things That Add Up.I was going to put this in my blog, but I figured more people would see it here.
Mind you these are just the little things. The big things like suffering a blow to the head from a metal cane are not included here.
I am sure this list will continue to expand.
1. Gets mad at me if I don't sleep in the same bed as him.
Reasons why he shouldn't get mad:
- I have great trouble sleeping, every little movement wakes me up, such a problem that I am scheduled for an overnight stay at the hospital for a sleep test (polysomnography).
- I have asthma and GERD which sometimes prevent me from sleeping completely laying down. If I could sleep in the other bed I could raise the head of the bed a bit allowing me to get some relief and sleep better.
2. Wakes me up for stupid reasons in the night. Most recently because he wanted to know where those disposable hay fever type masks are because he was embarrassed to go to the convenience store in the middle of the night because of the fat lip he got while getting into a fight being drunk.
Why this makes me mad.
- I have enough trouble sleeping already without adding being woken up for unimportant junk.
- I have to get up at 5:30 to go to work (something he doesn't do) and need all the sleep I can get.
3. When he says "will you go to the convenience store?" which actually means "I want booze but am too lazy to get it myself so matter how many times you say no I am going to keep pestering you about it until you get pissed off enough to go just to get me to shut up.
4. Wouldn't go to the hospital with me when I was in a really bad physical and emotional state from the death of a pet, had his mother take me by taxi instead. Wouldn't be by my side when I was vomiting volumes at the hospital. Yet insists that I take a day off of work to go to a routine dentist visit with him.
5. He stays in bed all day watching TV and then has the nerve to get mad at me for being on the computer too long. At least I am in an upright position, not drunk, and participating in some sort of interaction with the outside world.
6. Complains that I don't make him lunch right after I get home from work although he has been sitting home all day doing nothing.
7. Spills things and leaves them spilled and "insists" later that he knows nothing about what I just stepped in.
8. Always calls me to find his things that are still in the same place where he last left them because the concept of "look around" seems to be foreign to him.
9. Complains about there not being any food in the house, which actually means that there is nothing in the refrigerator that he can just lift the wrap off and eat straight from the fridge without having to use utensil, a plate, or god forbid, the microwave.
10. He doesn't do the dishes many times (it was an original agreement when we first moved in, husband does dishes, I do the kitty litter) he just sits there watching TV pretending that he doesn't even notice that I am doing his job. And he never touches the kitty litter if there are times I fail to do it.
11. Knows I have social anxiety disorder but getting crazy mad if I refuse to go somewhere with him that I don't feel comfortable going.
12. Calls me stupid, idiot, worthless, the worst.
13. Leaves his old newspapers strewn all over the floor instead of putting them in the newspaper bin when he is done with them.
14. Manages to break, spill something on, burn a hole in, or rip anything I buy new.
15. Says the cats are low on food and then walks away, when he was standing right next to the food bowl and the cabinet where the food is kept. No way he could ever bother to do it himself.
16. Never throws away is empty bottles or cans or puts away the CD's, videos, or games he used and then complains that the living room is too cluttered.
17. Doesn't put a new roll of toilet paper in when he has used the last few sheets.
18. Crams so much trash into the trash can that if you take the lid off everything will come tumbling out on the floor. Never takes it out and puts a new bag in the can.
19. Similar to #8 but more specific. Always makes me search for his glasses, but never helps me when I am trying to find something.
20. Almost always goes to bed but doesn't turn off the TV in the living room and then has the nerve to complain about me wasting electricity by leaving the computer on during my 10 minute or less shower.