Never Told By a Doctor But...
...I know this is one of my many problems. Some times when I'm trying to sleep I have the following things happen, either all at the same time or just one or two of them:
1. Mind races and I can't get it to calm down
2. Heart races and I don't know why
3. Can't seem to get enough breath
4. Can't get back to sleep for an hour
5. My mind lists off things I have to do the next day without allowing me to go to sleep and be ready for it all.
I should probably go to the doctor, but I don't want to get on some drug and get hooked on it because I have a history of addiction in my family. I should probably find some kind of alternative health solution but all I keep finding online are "exercise, watch what you eat, and find hobbies to occupy extra time."