Wow!! That's Alot of Stuff!
1. I have delivered babies. And guess what? Each one is as magical as the last and yes..I cry from joy!
2. I have felt the euphoria of true love twice in my life.
3. I have been homeless.
4. I have been at gunpoint an felt my life flash before my eyes.
5. I have been on a train.
6. I have caught,cleaned, and cooked my own fish.
7. I have whitewater rafted and discovered EVERY muscle in my body that I forgot existed.
8. I have written a book but am afraid to publish it because I am my own worst critic.
9. My mother took her last breath in my arms.
10. I can milk a cow.
11. I have been on the modern equivalent of a vison quest.
12. I have conquered my fear of public speaking.
13. Ditto for snakes.
14. I have had to tell families that their loved one has died.
15. I refused to dissect animals in biology and almost failed.
16. I have played "Beer Pong" and lost... badly.
17. I won our region's literary meet in high school.
18. I sneak my own snacks into the movies because I can't justify paying $5 for a soda. I DO buy the popcorn because it is delicious!
19. I have come to the conclusion that I couldn't iron something if my life depended on it.
20. I played ***** poker once and lost...badly.
21. I have climbed and a mountain and that doesn't count the one I live on!
22. I have learned to like broccoli but not cauliflower.
23. I finally had my first real organic garden this year.
24. I have worked in a restaurant.
25. I have (mostly) learned to drive a stick shift.
26. I can put up a tent, build a fire, and camp alone.
27. I have graduated college.
28. I started an IV under water, in thedark, and going strictly by feel.
29. I have learned to turn the other cheek.
30. I voted in the 2008 election.
31. I attended my prom with my girlfriend.
32. I have been to Mexico..Not the tourist-ridden areas but the REAL Mexico.
33. I have made the first move more than once.
34. I have met Mary Chapin Carpenter, Naomi Judd, Rupaul, and Chastity Bono.
35. I have performed in a drag show.
36. I helped to raise my adoptive sister's 6 kids.
37. I have attended demonstrations for aids awareness, gay rights, and animal rights in my younger years.
38. I taught myself Italian.
39. I learned botany as a hobby.
40. I have seen people survive that I didn't think would.
41. I have been the maid of honor and have the ugly dresses to prove it.
42. I built my own bookcases and refinished my hope chest.
43. I enrolled in a mechanics class simply because I like to have "untraditional" knowledge and I like to know what makes things work.
44. I took ballet as a child and although I wasn't very good at it, I still practice the basic 5 positions. It keeps me limber.
45. I took piano as a child and hated every second of it.
46. I have fixed my leaky pipes and toilet.
47. I have touched a sting ray.
48. I went to DC for the first time last year and finally went to the Smithsonian.
49. I have eaten strange things like gator, snake, squirrel and rabbit because my adoptive father was cajun-creole and I had no choice.....YUCK!
50. I managed to complete this list..It was tougher than I thought it would be!