Post

Dysautonomia - Mercury Toxic and Reflux

My problems started about 8 years ago with worsening reflux that led to tachycardia and very strange blood pressure problems. I was eventually diagnosed with dysautonomia. My reflux triggered a severe vagal nerve reaction, heart arrhythmias and sluggish digestion.

I subsequently was given a hair sample test that showed deranged mineral transport and suspected mercury toxicity from eye drops taken during the 1970s. Apparently a mercury compound was used as a preservative. How much this may have contributed to my dysautonomia I can't be sure but following treatment with frequent, low dose chelation with DMSA and ALA  many of my symptoms improved. Magnesium malate has also been helpful in calming my autonomic nervous system.

Eudemis Eudemis 46-50 Nov 25, 2008

Your Response

Cancel