Gastroparesis Doctors In Houston, Tx

Does anyone know of any doctors in Houston.  I went to the medical center and found a good doctor.  Susan Escalante but she moved to Florida after my second visit and I need to find a new one?  Thanks for your help.
patwink patwink
61-65, F
1 Response Sep 19, 2011

I went to her also. But the doctor that is in the same office is now treating me and he is wonderful.