7 Important Things1. If you hear a new band or an old band that you like NEVER start off with their greatest hits CD! Go through their discography album by album and listen to EVERY single song!
2. People tell you exactly who they are within the first fifteen minutes of meeting them. Pay close attention to their actions and the things that they say. People aren't that hard to figure out.
3. You're going to have to deal with a lot of people that you don't like throughout your life so find the one thing about them that makes them bearable and focus on that.
4. NEVER screw over your family or your friends. Those are the only people in the world that love you unconditionally and care about you.
5. Just because you stand up for yourself or say no to something DOES NOT make you a b*tch. It makes you a f*cking badass!
6. Once you stop caring about what other people think and stop letting their judgmental stares keep you in a cage you will be free.
7. You're never going to be the best at something, or the best looking, or the best whatever and the sooner you realize this the sooner you won't feel so pressured to be all of those things.