Post
Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device

2nd Opinion....Multiple Sclerosis

Dr. Janicki agreed with Dr. Dowart's "MS" diagnosis. However he feels that I should take Avonex instead of Rebif.

Dr. Janicki told me that he do NOT want me waiting past June to take whichever medicine I decide on....sounded as though he wasn't too happy about me wanting to wait until June....I just do NOT want to take the chance of putting my daughter through anymore of MY crazy reactions to medications.

Dr. Janicki also told me that I'm an "interesting" patient. WOW! It NEVER cease to amaze ME the looks on the doctor's faces, once they go through my medical records and see all that I've been THROUGH and to see how hesitant they become, when TRYING to make a decision about what to do with ME next!

So come June 7th, I'll have decided wether to take Avonex or Rebif; I'll continue to research them both until then!

ENJOY YOURSELF HERE IN THE MERRY LITTLE LAND OF EP! TAKE CARE!!!

LetMeGo2 LetMeGo2 41-45, F 1 Response Apr 30, 2010

Your Response

Cancel

I also was diagnosed recently and told that is hold read joint. He meds and choose which would be best for me. Hmmmm....
Anyone out there decide NOT to take meds but totake excellent care of themselves : diet, rest, Swank....? I need some connections...I do feel alone in this....