Hey Im Confused

I'm 19yr old guy vo loves doing crossdressing I love being a gal I always dress up like gal nd go for ladis shoping nd now many guys looks at me. Nd dis days I love this feeling I'm straight guy but now I'm confused demj wen I see tall guys wid gud body I get attracted to dem now I'm confused I'm gal inside boys body I'm loke u all plz help me.gals shiuld I for boyfriend o not
meenal77 meenal77
18-21, M
4 Responses Nov 22, 2012

I am normal men who like CD for fun only, m worried about ur condition

CD is fun, sex as a CD wow ,, try some

i also lilke cd..but i am worried about this

I think you should look for a bf. You are are a girl and attractive!!