Ovarian Cancer WhispersOvarian Cancer Whispers - so listen carefully . . .
Watch for Pelvic or abdominal pain or discomfort;
· vague but persistent gastrointestinal upsets such as gas, nausea, and indigestion
· frequency and/or urgency of urination in the absence of an infection;
· unexplained weight gain or weight loss
· pelvic and/or abdominal swelling, bloating and/or feeling of fullness;
· ongoing unusual fatigue;
· unexplained changes in bowel habits.
If symptoms persist for more than 2 weeks, ask your doctor for a combination pelvic/rectal exam,
CA-125 blood test, and trans-vaginal ultrasound.
A Pap Test WILL NOT detect ovarian cancer.
Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 22 Responses 16 Jul 31, 2010