Ep Pet PeevesThis is just a little rant. Nothing personal. Just need to get it out of my system is all.
Maybe I am just a *****. Probably. But my tolerance level must be diminishing in my old age. I know I will end up being one of those old ladies siting on her porch yelling at the neighbourhood kids to get the F off my lawn, shaking my cane while doing it.
Anyhoooo, here's a few things that are pet-peeves at EP.
1) If I remove you from my circle, please don't have a hissy pissy fit. For ***** sakes, it's the internet. We weren't dating ok? I removed you for a reason, and you can pretty well bet it wasn't personal. If it WAS personal, you would already know why without even having to ask. So, that being said, I probably removed you because a) we never talked b) your postings were clogging my feed c) I found you annoying d) whatever reason I deem a good reason at the time. Also, it's NO BIG DEAL!! The only thing you wouldn't be seeing are my pics and my blog. You probably never commented on either, so it doesn't really matter then. Two things. That's it. NO biggie, so get over it.
2) People that are constantly posting stupid **** every 5 minutes. Feel free to post stupid ****. That's good on ya. But don't be surprised if I remove you from my circle just for that reason. It's a pet-peeve of mine to see pages and pages of stupid **** by the same person. I like to see stuff from my other friends too.
3) Do you really need to post 25 stories in one day? Really? If so, maybe you should write a book. Like I said before, go for it, if that's what you feel like doing. But I will probably remove you from my circle because it annoys me.
Feel free to call me a ***** if you so please.
4) I wish EP just had a "hide" feature so that I could just hide the stupid **** and not remove people from my circle that I might like. However me getting annoyed usually wins out.
5) Same comments over and over and over again. I notice when you always say the same thing on every single thing you read. I find it annoying.
Everything annoys me right now. Just had to get it out.
(added a couple days later:)
I have another EP pet peeve:
6) when you open up your page and you see you have mail! Yay!! I love getting mail. And all it is, is that perverts have fanned you. (Note to all my pervert friends..... I am not talking about you. I am talking about the ones who haven't written any stories, have a few hundred friends, and all their groups are about wife sharing and ****.) it's a total downer when you were hoping you got a special little message from a friend.