Uk based Research... Please Read.

NB: I am carrying out some UK based research. You might be interested in taking part?

Are you having an affair? Are you the other woman? Do you feel that you have been misrepresented?

My name is Emma and I am a trainee counselling psychologist, completing my doctorate at City University. I am interested in hearing about what it is like to be in a relationship with a man who is already committed elsewhere. Please contact me if you would be willing to spend an hour talking with me about how you experience this relationship.

Have you been in this relationship for 6 months or more? Are you a woman who is 18 or older? I am very interested in interviewing you about your experience. Interviews will be held in central London, at a time and place mutually convenient. Interviews will be taped and all information will be treated anonymously.

If you are interested in the research or would like to take part then please contact me, Emma Hormoz on 079 04 079 665 or email me at for more information. I am happy to provide you with more information and discuss how you can take part. See for more information.

This research is being carried out as part of a Counselling Psychology research doctorate at City University, London. This research is under the supervision of Dr. Jay Watts, Chartered Counselling Psychologist (020 7040 0143,
EmmaResearch EmmaResearch
Jan 2, 2011