I want your babies.

SheistheLorax SheistheLorax
18-21, F
2 Responses Mar 5, 2009

It's not called being loose. It's called I want to marry him and bear his children.

I think its called kidnapping if you take his babies. If you want him to impregnate you that's called being loose.