Quite A Few Things ActuallyWell my boyfriend and I have been together for a little over 2 years now. We've had our ups and downs and have been through a lot together. I'm hoping we can always stay together even tho we have broken up before. I feel that all the problems we have faced has made us stronger.
But since I got with my boyfriend I've learned a lot about life, love, and happiness. Here are only a few things I've learned from being with him.
1. Don't judge a book by its cover
2. Take chances
3. Appreciate what you have when you have it
4. Don't stress or take things so seriously all the time
5. Be independent
6. Randomness is awesome
7. Always be yourself
8. Be honest and express yourself
9. Keep an open mind
10. The last thing I will put on this list is that I learned how to love. Not just him, but myself as well <3
No matter what happens with us, I will keep this list because I am thankful for everything I've experienced with him :) I'm hoping we will always last <3
Thanks for reading :)