First Lesson(s) In LoveI dated this guy for a few months before he broke up with me, and I learned a few things in the short time we spent together. I learned that any guy who makes you feel lonely and unwanted, even if they appear to be doing it unintentionally, is not the right guy. I learned that it's not worth it to stay in a relationship that is ****** 80% of the time and AMAZING the other 20%. I learned that it's easier to fall in love with love than it is to fall in love with another person. I learned that anything he says to you while taking your clothes off should not be taken seriously as it is probably a LIE. I learned that physical attraction can only last for so long, and after that part's over, there has gotta be something else there to take its place. Finally, I learned that when you are the one seeing through a rose-colored lens, your friends and your family are most often the ones to tell you what's good for you. In other words, if they keep telling you to break up with him...you should probably do it.
alwaysuplate 16-18, F 26 Responses 21 Aug 22, 2007