* ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
* Blacker then a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself.. That is coffee.
* Men are like colonies of bacteria. The more heat you apply, the faster they grow.
* A single drop of milk is all it takes to destroy the pure black magic in the cup!
* You're saying that if something isn't normal, it simply isn't possible? Where does that leave the porcu-headed lawyer and the topknot chick over there... and the ungodly cool guy with the mask over here? Well, Trite?
* You look like I did after I mistakenly took a swig of Worcestershire sauce.
* You think maybe my beans are under-roasted, but you have no idea gramps.
* Cute girls never lie. Ever.
* People are like books. We've all got a front and a back. You get my drift?
* I can also say that darkness loves to play with the human mind.
* There are 253 distinct types of bitterness in coffee... But to pick out each one requires total concentration and the use of all the senses.
* We can't see the demons that lurk in the night... That's why humans are weak.
* A lawyer is someone who smiles no matter how bad it gets.
* Mia...don't cry. The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over.
"It's only natural for living creatures to fight to protect their own lives. But what makes us human is that we fight for others. But who do you fight for? How hard must you fight...? That's the true measure of what human life is worth. We defense attorneys are warriors who are constantly challenged by that question. Even when the battle is over, and the bonds that connect us are severed... We always return... Time and time again. Mia, Maya, Pearls, Mr. Armando... and Maya's mother, too... I learned that... from all of them."
- Phoenix Wright
"When there's gunshots, there's bound to be bullets."
- Jake Marshall
"Our job is to find truth, no matter how painful it may be."
-Miles Edgeworth talking about lawyers