Post
Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device

.......

I like older men because they know how to treat you.And they know what they doing,Plus who wants a lil kid ,who play games and that treat you as their pet....I definitely want a REAL Men...Not no CHILD
MsUnexperience MsUnexperience 18-21, F 5 Responses May 25, 2012

Your Response

Cancel

I hope you find the one you are looking for someday. Not many men out there are what you described...I'd say 20% of the men are what you described, the other 80% well let's just say they all have one thing in common and in mind....sex, and they don't care if they use you or not.

I'm a real man,& i'll treat u rite! Pls add me xxx

Not all older men are better but some of us are.

*Thanks*

Dear life is too short to be unhappy I hope you find the man you are looking for no matter what his age By the way your picture is lovely