Yahoo Messenger

When I was in high school I use to show on cam all the time. That was back when yahoo messenger wasn't filled with bots. 80% of the time I was able to cam2cam with girls my age, the other 20% I was so horny I would jack off with other guys on cam. There was something about showing my body that was so exciting and exhilarating. The girls always seemed to be willing to return the favor with a mutual ************ session....ah those were the good ole days.
PaHusband PaHusband
26-30, M
1 Response Sep 17, 2012

Been there... Done that. :)