Step LightlySTEP ONE:
Spell your name with songs:
F - Fireworks And Waterfalls (The Parlotones)
L - Livin' On A Prayer (Bon Jovi)
O - One Of The Brightest Stars (James blunt)
Y - You Were Always On Mind (Elvis Presley)
D - Dreaming Out Loud (OneRepublic)
E - Eyes On Fire (Blue Foundation)
S - Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pink Floyd)
S - Suitcase (The Pretty Blue Guns)
– Birth date:
Floydie, Floydessa, James....
– Eye Color:
Hazel, olive... been told blue once. O.o
– Hair Color:
Chocolate dark brown. But it's gonna be purple in a fe days time! =D
– Zodiac Sign:
Gemini. I think.
–The shoes you wore today:
– Your weaknesses:
– Your fear(s):
Spiders, snakes, insects
– Your perfect pizza:
Try to avoid them... but I suppose a plain one with herbs and all? Or 3 cheeses.
– Goal you’d like to achieve: Finish high school and get out of here. Get my PPL....
– Your best physical feature?
– Your bedtime?
Ag, it's constantly changing.
– Most missed memory?
Spending time with my dad it his work - watching him fly, playing with dogs in the field and eating pizza.
STEP FIVE: This Or That…
– Pepsi or Coke?
Neither. Don't drink Cokish-Pepsiish stuff.
– McDonald’s or Burger King:
Probably McDonald's... McFlurry... mmmmmm....
– Adidas or Nike:
Again this question? Meh, uhm, Nike. Just Do It. ;)
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:
Lipton. Tastes so much better!
– Chocolate or Vanilla:
Depends for what. Dark chocolate and if not dark chocolate, vanilla.
– Cappuccino or coffee:
Mmm, cappuccino and lots of milk. =D
STEP SIX: Do You…
The 2nd hand week smoke from the stupid uni-college guys next door. -_-
Probably in my head more often than I like.
– Sing: Along to the radio? On stage?
If I'm alone to the radio and I would freak out if I had to sing on stage. =[
– Dance: Dance to the radio? Proper dancing?
I don't dance. And once again, I DO NOT dance.
– Take a shower everyday:
Yipa! And wash hair. =D
– Have a crush:
Let's not go there....
– Do you think you’ve been in love?:
Well, I hope I am at the moment.
– Want to go to college:
Flight college. Or a university - maybe study medics.
– Like(d) high school:
Not really. Or, I don't know. I just want to get finished and get going.
– Want to get married:
Not in particular.
– Get motion sickness:
Sometimes - like if I'm on a boat for too long.
– Think you’re attractive:
Not at all.
– Think you’re a health freak:
To other people for other people? Ja. Myself? Not really.
– Get along with your parents:
Dad, yes. Mother, not at all.
In the past month…
– Gone to the mall:Maybe once.
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos:
Had a McFlurry. =D
– Eaten Sushi:
Eewie... nowie. =/
– Been on stage:
Yip. Drama end-of-year practical.
– Gone skating:
No, but there's a new ice-skating ring opening near by. =D
– Made homemade cookies:
Haven't made anything in a long time. =/
– Gone Skinny dipping:
– Stolen anything:
Nope. Not as far as I know.
– Played a game that required removal of clothing:
Thank goodness no.
– If so, was it mixed company:
Nope. Not at all.
- Flashed anyone:
Hahahaha... eeeh... no. Next year February yes. =D (Nothing to do with any boyfriend or the special month of love - just something happening that my school does and I take part in).
– Been beaten up:
My Sensei punched me on my nose. On my sunburn. -.-
– Age you hope to be married: Not thinking about it. Don't really care and don't really body.
– Numbers of Children: None. Zipo. Zero. Plan to keep it like that.
– Describe your Dream Wedding:
Well, I think a mix with henna... church bells... dad walking me down the isle and having that dance with dad and first official dance with husband always seemed nice to me. Though, *shrugs*
– What country would you most like to visit?
So many! Norway, Slovakia, India, Pakistan, Switzerland, U.S.A, Brazil, Singapore, Australia....
In the opposite sex..
– Best eye color?
I don't mind at all. Each eye colour has a beauty of it's own.
– Best hair color?
*shrugs* Not sure. Usually seem to like the dirty blond surfer style or dark. Though, actually, I couldn't care less.
– Short hair or long hair?
I can't say short or theologian will whack me over the head. =P
TALLER! peanlo understands my dilemma. =(
– Number of people I could trust with my life:
Probably, I don't know. Don't trust people for anything really.
– Number of CDs that I own:
A whole cupboard full? =D
– Number of tattoos:
None. Want to get a henna one over the bridge of my foot or on my shoulder.
– Number of piercings:
One in each year....
- Who were you with yesterday?
*shrugs* Dad, sister, mother?
- What woke you up this morning?
Alarm clock on my cell-phone. =/
- Where are you?
In my bedroom. =)
- Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
I suppose not.
- Do you like anybody?
Like as in what like?
- Ever thrown up in public?
Not as far as I know. unless gagging a fish bone out counts.
- Passed out because of alcohol?
Nope. And don't plan to.
- What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?
You don't want to know how messed up my head is right now. =/
- What kind of home would you like?
The kind Red Riding Hood's Grandmother had (the new movie).
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Have no cooking clue. -_-
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Out of there. Living on my own. Or a rented apartment with someone. Maybe by my boyfriend. Just out of this house. Maybe studying medical stuff? Or trying to get in. Flying planes? Who knows where I'll be.
- Do you like candy necklaces?
Not really. Never did quite.
- When was the last time you fell over or ran into something?
5 times in the last 2 days. -_-
- Do you listen to music every day?
Yip. Would die without listening to music once a day at least. ♥
- Do you still go trick or treating?
Never did. We don't celebrate Halloween. =/
- What was the last thing you ate?
- Are you a fast typer?
Not extremely. =/
- Whats your favorite type of soda?
Don't like sodas and CO2 drinks.
- Have you ever moved?
Like now? *spins around on chair* =O
- Have you ever won an award?
Eisteddfods, Science Fair, ect.
- Are you listening to music right now?
No, watching How To Train Your Dragon. =D
- How long ’till your birthday? 3 months and a few weeks (mid-April)
- When were you the saddest in your whole life?
Haven't had my entire life pass yet.
- What time is it?
At this precise moment - 14:08
- Do you use ebay to buy or sell?
Nope. Don't bother with that stuff.
- Who makes you mad?
Judgmental people. Point. Fullstop.
- Have you ever heard a song written about you?
- Something you want to happen in 2011?
Pass my grade.
- Summer 2011?
- Honestly, do you miss 2008?
No as far as I can think.
- Honestly, what color is your underwear?
I've answered this already. -_-
- Honestly, whats on your mind?
- Honestly, what are you doing right now?
Still How To Train Your Dragon.
- Honestly, have you done something bad today?
Like, not go to school for the hole day?
- Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
Ehhhh... Louida? While she was running after her dogs.
- Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
- Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time?
Did I not just answer this? -_-
- Honestly, do you bite your nails?
- Honestly, have you had an eating disorder?
Define "eating disorder."
- Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment?
- Honestly, are you keeping a big secret now?
Mmm... if so, it's a secret to me.
- Honestly, do you have a friend you don’t actually like?
Ehehe... uhm... ja... let's not go there.
- Honestly, are you in denial?
Yes. Yes I am.
- Honestly, do you get up in the middle of the night and eat?
Na. Don't do night snacks.
- Honestly, do you like anyone?
Like many people I think. Like like? One.
- Honestly, does anyone like you?
I haven't the foggiest. =/
- What do you do when you’re mad?
Want to scream, but just walk away?
- What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad?
Don't know. Thrown a plate at someone?
- Ever made anyone cry when you were mad?
Not as far as I know. But I've made someone cry before.
- Do you swear when you’re mad?
Probably in my head.
- When was the last time you actually cried?
I... don't... know.
- Ever cried yourself to sleep?
- Do certain songs make you cry?
Dance With My Father Again, perhaps?
- What usually makes you cry?
How should I know? =/
- Are you usually a happy person?
Not usually. Usually cynical, negative and all that.
- What makes you the happiest?
I guess many of my good friends, being high in the sky flying, just reading a good book, listening to good music....
- Do you believe in yourself?
Sometimes, yes. Sometimes, no.
- When people say they think you are good looking/pretty, do you get happy?
Na. Wonder what they want and if they're blind.
Floydess 18-21, F 0 Nov 30, 2011