On My Laptops Keyboard There Are Some Ridges On The F And J Buttons, What Are They For?

People who touch-type (type without looking) use these two ridges to determine the position of their fingers on the keyboard. Touch typists put the index finger of their left hand on F and the index finger of their right hand on J before they type so they know where their fingers are at.

Just thought it's interesting. That's me

41-45, M
1 Response Feb 6, 2010

Same here just founded somewhere on net. I am glad I know now. Otherwise would be wondering till what ever. LoL