"pork Adobo" If Bacon Is Your Thing..this Is A Dish For You To Try.
- 1 lb. pork picnic or side bacon belly (cut into bite-sized cubes) shopping list
- * 1 cup white vinegar shopping list
- * 1 head garlic (finely chopped) portioned into two shopping list
- * 3 pcs. laurel (bay leaves) shopping list
- * 1/2 cup soysauce shopping list
- * 1 cup water shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon peppercorn shopping list
- * 3 tablespoons oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a deep skillet, brown pork in oil.
- Add vinegar, soysauce, first portion of garlic, laurel, peppercorn and water.
- Bring to a boil, lower the fire and cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
- When it gets too dry just add 1/2 cup of water.
- Cover and let simmer until pork becomes tender.
- In another pan, cook remaining garlic until golden-brown.
- Add pork and pour the rest of the adobo sauce.
genglicious 26-30, F 0 Jun 19, 2010