Swallowing Is Not Only Healthy But Recommended.

***** contains only 15 calories and boy does it have a lot of stuff in it. So let's have a look. ********* contains aboutonia, ascorbic acid, blood-group antigens, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, choline, citric acid, creatine, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), fructose, glutathione, hyaluronidase, inositol, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, purine, pyrimidine, pyruvic acid, sodium, sorbitol, spermidine, spermine, urea, uric acid, vitamin B12, and zinc. Wow! All that stuff is very healthy. ***** - an organic fluid, also known as seminal fluid, that usually contains spermatozoa, and physiologically secreted by the gonads (sexual glands) and other sexual organs of male or hermaphroditic animals to fertilize the female ova. Typically, ***** contains rather high nutritional content. In one typical *********** (approximately one teaspoon), ***** contains 150 mg of protein, 11 mg of carbohydrates, 6 mg fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 7% US RDA potassium and 3% US RDA copper and zinc. There are trace amounts of several vitamins in a regular, healthy, ***********-full of *****. In fact, the amount of vitamin C is about the same as in an orange. A typical *********** fills up about one teaspoon; the actual amount is determined by a man's age (younger men usually make more *****), when he last **********, and how long he's aroused before ***********, among other factors. Contrary to what you've heard, ***** is not loaded with calories. Each teaspoon of ********* has about 5 - 7 calories and some 200 - 500 million *****. Since ***** make up only about 1 percent of *****, what accounts for the other 99 percent? Well, its other ingredients include:Fructose sugar Water Ascorbic acid (a.k.a., vitamin C) Citric acid Enzymes Protein Phosphate and bicarbonate buffers (bases) Zinc
According to article of R. Persaud of NewScientist.com, ***** literally makes women “happy”. Gordon Gallup, a psychologist in the State University of New York, led a study dividing 293 female students into groups according to the frequency of condom usage and happiness assessment results using Beck Depression Inventory (BDI) scale. The result of the study reveals that women whose partners never used condoms scored the average 8 on the BDI scale, while those who often used them acquired the score of 10.5 and those always used condoms scored 11.3. Undoubtedly, those who never had sex with their partners yet scored 13.5. Indeed, ***** can actually cause such mood change since it contains different mood-altering hormones, such as testosterone, estrogen, follicle-stimulating hormone, lutenizing hormone, prolactin and various types of prostaglandins

-From a sociocultural point of view, ***** has been attributed to potential energy source according to Chinese medicine and Chi Kung theory. According to Chi Kung theory, energy from many pathways/meridians becomes diverted and transfers itself to the sexual organs during sexual excitement. The theory proposes that upon expelling of *****, certain energy from the man’s body is also being released. This explains why men feel weak after releasing their *****.

-According to N.V. Benokraitis (1996) in his book, Marriage and Families, as well as Askmen.com, ******** is rumored to delay fertilization and strengthen the immune response of vaginal secretion against the male’s *****. Hmmm… although, I don’t think I’d reconsider believing to this. In fact, according to Gagnon and Simon in their book, Sexual Conduct (2005), ******** only brings metaphors of dominance and male gratification. There is no single scientific proof that can validate the birth control benefit of ********.
GROLSCH GROLSCH
41-45, M
1 Response Nov 30, 2012

Wow! More doctors should recommend seaman as an organic supplement. I didn't realize its potential health benefits.