Really... Really?!So, my wife wrote a letter to me that she read to me basically explaining how she felt. Summarized in bullet points:
- She wonders given certain circumstances (which I can see her point), if I'm already seeing someone else. I told her no, but probably would if things kept going the way they were.
- She wonders what made me change my mind given that just days before I just wanted a separation. I told her the talk we had just made me think of all the other talks we've had. Nothing has changed!
- She even admitted that she does need to work on the "her way is the right way"... that kind of blew my mind!
- She mentioned that our family life is good (which is true) and ask why it wouldn't it be worth trying to make it work (ie a separation instead of a divorce). I'm just like, you know much it took me to get to this point?!
- She made a suggestion for sharing the kids if we do go down that route. I don't like it. It was more reasonable then "you can see them every other weekend", but not even close to half time.
- She told me I could think about it, but needed to decide soon because our oldest (3 years) is starting to notice something is up (true). If it's no, then she thinks we need to move along soon.
I am just blown away!