H-Town, Represent!Whenever I leave Houston, I always miss it. It's the fourth largest city in the country and there's so much to do here! Museums (15 different ones in the museum district!), great shopping, the Aquarium, I mean you name it, you can do it here or it's nearby (except the mountains!) We have some of the best hospitals in the country: our hospital district is the largest in the world and is home to 42 non-profit businesses. We have a fabulous mix of cultures. In fact, 90 languages are spoken here! We have a great selection of performing arts: Alley Theatre, Houston Ballet, Houston Symphony and Houston Grand Opera. Our sports teams kick ***:
- MLB: 2005 National League Champion Houston Astros.
- NBA: two-time World Champion Houston Rockets.
- WNBA: four-time World Champion Houston Comets.
- NFL: Houston Texans, the newest expansion team in the NFL.
- AHL: Calder Cup Champion Houston Aeros.
We are the U.S. energy headquarters with more than 5,000 energy-related businesses.
I love my city! You should come check it out!