"A Hindu saint who was taking a dip in the Ganges found a family in its banks, shouting in anger between them.
He turned to his disciples, smiled and asked:
- "Why do people shout in anger each other?"
His disciples thought for a moment and one of them said:
- "Because when we lose calm, we shout".
- "But why would you scream if the other person is just next to you?" asked the saint. - "Could not you just say what you have to say in a more gentle?"
As they could not find the answer, finally explained the saint::
- "When two people are angry, their hearts distance themselves much. To cover the distance must shout to hear each other. The more angry they are, the stronger they will have to shout to cover distance.
- What happens when two people fall in love? No scream, talk softly, because their hearts are very close. The distance between them is nonexistent or very small "
The saint continued,
- "When they love even more, what happens?
That they do not speak, only whisper and they are even closer to each other in their love. So they don't even need to whisper, only with looking at each other is enough.
Here's how it can become attached two people who love each other. "
He looked at his disciples and said:
- "So when you discuss, don't let your hearts distance themselves. Don't say words that distance more, or there will come a day when the distance is so great that you won't find your way back"
Have a great week!
Life has pulled me tears, but has not wiped me the smile.
Life has broken my heart, but not achieved break my soul.
Life has stolen me one than other illusion, but has not took my dreams...
Life could to over the years, get wrinkles on my face ...
But won't get aging of MY HEART