Did you know that there are the ten commandments of anime. You might think I'm crazy but I love and had always loved anime, and that is how the ten commandments of anime started.
Right now my top ten animes and/or manga are (as I watch new animes and read new mangas, this list changes)
10. Gundam Series
9. Full Metal Panic
6. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
5. Junjou Romantica
4. Fairy Tail
2. Code Geass (both seasons)
1. Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
So you might wonder what are the ten anime commandments, well the anime club members and I had brainstormed and came up with these:
10. Thou shalt have at least one anime/manga poster.
9. Thou shalt have at least one anime/manga crush.
8. Thou shalt read and/or write at least one fanfic in their lifetime.
7. Thou shalt bring anime/manga to at least one other person's life.
6. Thou shalt attend at least one anime/manga convention in their lifetime.
5. Thou shalt do a cosplay at least once in their lifetime.
4. Thou shalt listen to anime music.
3. Thou shalt be open minded about yaoi and yuri.
2. Thou shalt love anime and manga equally.
1. Thou shalt watch anime or read manga at least once a week.
Here is THE TEN ANIME COMMANDMENTS, so what do you think?
P.S. This is the story that I most edit in this site. I keep on changing my top 10 animes (so if you are like me, don't worry we're in this together).