Hypothetical Bizarre Machine Behaviors1) No matter what Language I configure her to use, sooner or Later she always reverts back to French.
2) I must always remember to unplug her before I go to bed cause she will periodically come on by herself and start running. Because she's a stove, this is cause for concern.
3) Sometimes she'll suddenly simply display "Goodbye" while I'm using her and power down.
4) She sometimes displays bizarre month names like "Whenever", "Soon" and "Now".
5) If a task takes longer than Delilah estimates, she will freeze her internal clock until she has finished and then display that the task took exactly as long as she said it would. Another gold star for Delilah.
6) Sometime she'll prompt me for the same piece of information twice. As if she was not paying attention or something.
7) I think she may be cheating on me, because even though you're supposed to be able to put in your name, she occasionally calls me by some random different one.
8) Of course I love her cryptic exceptions like "com.microsoft.No"
9) She'll randomly clear her entire display and simply display "Busy" for no apparent reason. I know pointlessly moving around files in memory is very important to you Carol, but I really wish you'd engage in this hobby on your own time.
10) Every one of Andrea's error messages clearly 'inherit from' "UserErrorException".
11) Dana is fond of pointing out that I never read her manual and that schmucks like me are thus not worthy of warranty coverage.
12) Sometimes when I turn Sandra off, she simply shows "Leave me on until I've finished". I remember when the concept of an on/off switch wasn't merely "a request".
7) Whenever Clara gets to the 13th of anything, she just sort of skips that number.
14) My car won't stop claiming it's stolen. I suppose even old gas-guzzling heaps have fantasies about still being wanted.