Week 1 Overview
So lets cut the crap and start with my personal analysis of the AP top 10.
1. USC - Played a down Virginia in a very one sided game. Mark Sanchez looked good and the USC defense looks great.
2. Georgia - Didnt really watch the game. Didnt hear anything good or bad.
3. Ohio State - Beat up a weak Youngstown State. Chris Wells says his foot hurts. This could be bad news for the Buckeyes.
4. Oklahoma - Kicked the crap out of Chattanooga. Didnt even know there was a football team in Chattanooga.
5. Florida - Hammered a Hawaii team that everyone knows is weak.
6. Missourri - Chase looks good. Missourri back 7 look BAD.
7. LSU - Beat up Appalachian State. LSU is not Michigan. No chance for upset here
8. West Virginia - Pat White looks great. But we'll see how they do without head coach Rich Rodriguez.
9. Auburn - No clue.
10. Texas - Flying under the radar. Very balanced attack against a helpless FAU. Back 4 are the weakest point.
All in all... A GREAT first week. Lets see what next week brings :)