How To Stop Unwanted FlirtingFlirting is a way to express an interest in someone. It is usually acceptable and even fun for both parties involved. However, sometimes a line is crossed and the flirting becomes unwanted. When this happens, follow these steps to stop unwanted flirting.
1. Communicate directly with the person doing the flirting. The person may not realize that the flirting is unwelcome. Request that they stop.
2. Keep your request to end the flirting diplomatic and non-adversarial. If you are going to see this person regularly in the future, you want to maintain peace between the two of you.
3. Consult your company's policy on sexual harassment if the unwanted flirting occurs at work. If your direct request to end the behavior is not successful, follow the process as outlined in your company's policy and file a formal sexual harassment complaint.
4. Reexamine your relationship with your significant other if he is the one flirting with other people. Discuss the issue and express how the flirting makes you feel. Ask him why he is flirting. It could be a sign that he is attracted to other people.
5. End communication and association with the person committing the unwanted flirting if the behavior does not stop. Protect yourself from the impact of the unwanted flirting on your wellbeing.
Choose some sexy garments for Flirt: