Smoking Is Sooo Awesome...my Questionaire Filled Out... Hang On, I Have To Light Up...jay's ep smoking questionaire for people who totally enjoy their cigarettes
1.When did you start smoking? 12
2. What was the main motivation for starting? Knew I wanted to since about 8.
3. Do you feel addicted to it? Yep. & love it. to me addiction is a good thing. i love my addiction!
4. Have you tried to quit? yeah, right.
5. Would it be hard for you to quit? we'll never know because i won't even think about it.
6. How does smoking make you feel? really, really good. totally awesome.
7. Do you regret starting? i regret starting at age 12. should have started when i knew i wanted to. at age 8.
8. If you had to do it all over again, would you start? yep. 4 years younger.
9. Would you have started at a younger age? yep.
10. Does the health risks bother you? nope.
11. How often do you smoke? as much as i can, in general. 1.5 - 4.5 ppd.
12. Would you date a non-smoker? no.
13. What if your teenage kids wanted to smoke? if? you mean when. they would and our house would be a place for him/her amd their friends to smoke if they wanted.
14. Do you think most smokers want to quit? no.
15. What are some benefits you see to smoking? sexy, common thing with other smokers, keeps me skinny, smoking & partying go together.
16. What would your advice be to someone thinking about starting smoking? just do it. right now. thinking about it means you want to.
17. Any final remarks? in 100 years the whole anti-smoking crusade of this era will be viewed as stupidly as we view prohibition.
18. What's you favorite brand? Marlboro 100s
19. How many packs per day? 1.5 (work day) to 4.5 (great day)
20. Do you enjoy seeing young smokers lighting up? totally. and i praise them for it whenever possible.