Also Known As Jimmies

well, at least that's what we call them around these parts! chocolate or rainbow, ice cream isn't complete without them. they're awesome no matter what name you use! :)

runnagirrl runnagirrl
22-25, F
2 Responses Mar 12, 2009

i think you're girlfriend is correct, and technically only the chocolate ones are called jimmies. although, my family tends to use that term for all of them, just because it's a fun word to say! :)

I call em' jimmies, but my girl friend tells me those are only the chocolate ones. The rest are called sprinkles!