The Worst Allergy to BootI have always taken pride in the fact that I am not allergic to any food [making me invincible, of course]. However, when I tried sushi, I noticed that I just didn't feel good after I ate it. It made me groggy, and weak, and made me feel oh so full [don't you just hate that feeling?]. Well, it turns out that I am allergic to MSG, which is pretty big in soy sauce [the best freakin part!]. However, I am so devoted to my scrumptious little sushis [not a word] that I simply push aside this small obstacle and enjoy it anyways. Some might say this is a stupid idea, that I might get sick, but I say screw it. Soy sauce without MSG tastes disgusting anyways.
Good story. Thank you, thank you.