A Funny Quiz
Answer each of these 5 questions, then read the answers below:
1. Some months have 30 days, others 31. How many months have 28 days?
2. A farmer has 17 sheep. 9 die. How many does he have left?
3. You have to enter a cold and dark room, carrying only a match. There is an oil lamp, a candle and a furnace, just waiting to be lit. Which will you light first?
4. How many animals of each species did Moses take on his ark?
5. You're driving a bus with 43 people from Chicago, stop in Pittsburgh, pick up 7 people and drop off 5, pick up 4 more in Cleveland and drop off 8. Upon arriving in Philadelphia 20 hours later, what's the driver's name?
Answers To A Funny Quiz
1. 12 months. All the months have at least 28 days.
2. 17. 8 alive and 9 dead...but it's still 17.
3. You would light the match first...wouldn't you?
4. None. It wasn't Moses; it was Noah's ark!
5. You're the driver!