Need Help For My Aunt, I Think She Has AS

Hi, I am here looking for information that I can give to my Aunt. I think she has AS. Does anyone know where she can get a diagnosis for this condition? She lives in Fairport NY.
Sam194 Sam194
26-30, F
1 Response Feb 4, 2013

She would need to be tested by a local psychologist.