Mom Needs Help

So my mom IS homeless and her mother passed away and left her beautiful 5 bed room house to her kids my moms foster brother is currently living It now my mom is clean sober don't you think she should get the house it's her blood moms her foster brother beat her uses and allows Drugs an rift raff I want my mom to get off the street it's her house right?
Momshouse Momshouse
18-21, F
2 Responses May 12, 2012

She would need to get a lawyer

Your mom needs to speak with a real estate attorney, or the attorney who wrote up your grandmother's will.