Job Search

I have an offer from company X. They need my decision by Monday night.
I have an interview with company Y on Monday afternoon.
I’m not really interested in company Y, and want to take company X’s offer.

Do I:
1. Still go to the interview with no intention of taking the job, thus wasting both their and my time?
2. Send an email cancelling the interview that they won’t see until Monday morning (AKA look like an ******* cancelling on the day of the interview)

It’s a lose-lose situation that I need advice for.
JobSearching JobSearching
18-21
Dec 1, 2012