46 Yr Old Needs Help And Doesn't Know Where To Turn

I fell like I'm having a nervous break down. My son just left for the Army, my husband of less than 5 yrs was cheating on me I can't find the motatavation to get back to eating right and excersing. I drink too much to the point of black out to numb the pain. I know the answers are so easy but I can't seem to just pull up my big girl pants and move forward. I feel so alone. My husband is trying to make it up to me but it doesnt fix the hurt already done.
Amolly3510 Amolly3510
3 Responses May 6, 2012

same old western story . dont look for happiness in relationship with human beings all selfish to apoint as uare too. just divert your mind to HARE KRISHNA if there is congregation near u reach there ISKCON TEMPLE and u will get permanent answer and when LORD the real person will start communicating then all relationshi[p will look platonic only HIS relatioship will be of love chant HARE KRISHNA

just interested - what religion is this?

I don't recommend counselling particularly. You drink alcohol to numb the pain, I do that too, I know how that feels. Alcohol won't help in the long term: it will only help to destroy you. But remember, your husband did wrong. You need to believe in yourself. If you believe in yourself then you will see which other people you wish to try to help and you will make your own private decision whether or not you wish to entertain your husbands try to make-up. And make it your decision, it is not his to make now because he has done something wrong.

You should seek counceling and help for your drinking first. Get yourself good then take on the other issues.