Turn Your Frown Upside Down

I am a happy person 99% of the time [ the other 1% you don't want to know about ]. I hate to see unhappiness in people's live's. I was not always as happy as i am now, but as i have got older i realized that i can't control everything going on around me. So, i choose to change what i can, and not worry about the rest.

Goodguy09 Goodguy09
61-65, M
Feb 16, 2009