Got a Call At Three Am

 Mind you, I don't advertise. I am not in the phone or anywhere else. 99% of my clients are private referals. The other 1% are usually law enforcement related.

SO when my phone rings at 3 am, I know it has to be important.

Not this time.

I am not extending the warrenty on my car.Sorry.

retiredfather retiredfather
61-65, M
3 Responses Feb 17, 2009

Thank you :-)

Frankie is vicious. BUt she knows what she is talking about.<br />
<br />
Ebony is laid back. SHe's pretty flexiable. Keeps wanting another project.<br />
<br />
Both are quick learners. Just write them. They will get back to you.

LOL, really? <br />
<br />
A warranty call at 3 a.m.?<br />
<br />
I get some late night calls from creditors . . . <br />
<br />
Other than that my friends know they can always call, and sometimes do.<br />
<br />
But the main late night(and yes, 3 a.m. caller) is my mother, usually drunk and or high. <br />
<br />
These are frustrating calls, but part of my 'self-therapy' (prescribed by myself) was to let her in on some of my childhood and adult disapointments I've had with her.<br />
<br />
Fortunately and unfortuneatly she never remembers these conversations, as I said, she's usually drunk and/or high.<br />
<br />
But . . . hey, maybe I'll put a three way call into you one night, lol. <br />
<br />
Just kidding.<br />
<br />
After a year of my 'self-therapy', where I selfishly let my mother have it with my feelings when she was drunk/high, I started feeling oddlly better.<br />
<br />
At least I had told her, and if she didn't remember, then that just makes me feel better, as in no loss for me, and all these years of wanting her to be a better person for her(and sometimes for me) were unsucccessful, and I'm now okay with that, as I got the feelings out, and am on the mend.<br />
<br />
Anyhow, I'm rambling again, time to get the kiddos to sleep.<br />
<br />
I'll talk your ear off some more later.<br />
<br />
How many interns are there? 12?<br />
<br />
I may need to talk to Frankie and Ebony, as my self-self help(not from a book, lol) has worked a bit, but there are still some issues that are unresolved and I can't figure out alone.